Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Busy??? Tuesdays


I have people ask me if I'm busy.... Hmmm.. or If I'm doing anything.... Hmmm..
How do you answer that???
Well, I might not be going anywhere on Tuesday's but Yep I stay Busy.
Tuesday are supposed to be Laundry Day.. that means if you want it clean bring it to me.
The boys are great helpers running through the house collecting laundry
Dumping it in the Kitchen and then I sort.
We got a bit of a late start today, as we had to finish school first (Alex and Avery's Day)
Then we had lunch and now I'm washing.
We have the
Whites load
Kahki/Tan load
Towels, Blankets, Bibs etc...
Black's and Dark Greens
Don't bleed load lights
Red, oranges, brigh pinks.
Blues
Blue Jeans
and the someone had an accident and it's going in the same load.
I've already washed one load of towels and one dark load that didn't get done last week.
But pretty much what you see here is about one weeks worth of laundry and it is a full day event around here.
Thankfully noone expects a fancy dinner on Tuesday nights. ; )

So next time you are thinking Your laundry is pilling up (okay some of you might have as much or more), but for those who don't... I'll trade you..

By the way I think the dryer is going again... I'm having to dry everything twice the past few weeks.. Any ideas??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: