Monday, December 15, 2008

Valarie can Crawl !!!!







Hey, there everyone. I started figure this thing out the other day.
I've been watching my friends at church, and my cats and my big brothers.
... and they move around on 4 legs (hands and knees).. I figure Hey it doesn't look so hard..
I was BIG TIME WRONG>>> but after a few weeks of trying and only going backwards.
I went forwards. This is only the 4th time for me to do this so watch closely.

And nope I wasn't crying.... my bubba's were nice enough to share their cold with me.

Now wasn't that just sweet of them.
First things first here... Get up on all 4 of them legs you got.. or arms, legs.. whatever you call them. and get your balance really good.


Now reach forward with one arm, careful not go your dress caught in your knees when you move them.




Sometimes you need take a break. Carpet can be tuff on knees.. so just rest them a second

This is also a great arm exercise if your interested..



Push up and get started going again. Reach forward.. balance and move your knees forward.. only one at a time.. It doesn't work to well if you try to both at once. I tried it and all that happened was boom, I hurt my nose.


Reach your arm way up high and get a really good stretch.
Try really hard to keep your balance with the other side so you don't fall
Remember Balance is big factor here...


Okay you got it... Now I got across the floor to this toy. I think I will stop for now.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: