Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pass around dress

I'm 6 months old.... okay.. so mommy is a tad late with my 6 month pictures.. But at least she
got it done before I turned 7 months old tommorow. Now here is mommy with the camera, she likes to take pictures of me. So I though I would show mommy my foot isn't just cute.




Then Daddy said something and tickeled me... Daddy what did you do that for mommy is taking my picture again.


No wait, I wasn't ready that time... Let me try this again.. Mommy are you ready..














Alright, here we go.. Click, Smile.. Perfect Mommmy thanks for the great picture of me..
Oh by the way where did this dress come from? What it was one your mommy put on you for your 6 month picture... and all my girl cousins have worn it too? Wow that's a lot of passing around..
Aunt Rachel, Aunt Rebekah, Aunt Ruthie, Mommy, Karen, Kendra, Sarah, Vannan, Michelle, Mary, Shianne, Hannah, ME, what I got to give it to Myah next... hmmm. okay.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: