Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Pics from Nature Walk

After our long hike through the woods, we walked down into this valley sort of place. 
I love this picture of my handsome man with our kiddo's. Bali thought being on Daddy's shoulders was fun. 


Bali finally just sat down in the grass, loved this look she gave Grub 1 just as he was gonna pounce. 


All my sweet grubs and one little blossom Bali.  They are growing way to fast. 



Botherly/Sisterly love.  Bali loves her big brothers, and I must say I think the grubs spoil her just a tad bit. 


Wow, a picture of me... Yep Me and Bali.


Here is where Bali ended up, happy as can be. Wrapped nice and snug on my back in the moby. I love this carrier. I can still use it and it doesn't bother my shoulder nearly as much as my regular sling. And even though she's 3. I love wearing her. Bali often holds her arms up and goes Moby me.


We then drove by the lake park, and to our surprise found this critter sitting on a log. 


No comments: