Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blogging again

Okay, So I haven't blogged in a long time, and well... there really isn't a majorly great excuse.

Honestly I've just been getting my feet back under me. It seems I have lost 2 years somewhere. Many things have happened and I do remember them, however time just seemed to past me by in many ways. But I am slowly come back to the surface and learning to swim again. It's like I'm finally breaking through the water and being able to take a breath.

I have started sewing agian and enjoying it. I'm learning to love teaching my grubs with a new passion, and feeling like my oldself. Something I've not felt in several years.

Recently I have totally taken myself off all medications for my thyroid and hormones and have gone with treating 100% with Essitianal Oils. I am sleeping better, my brain is not so cloudy, I have more energy, my hair has stopped falling out and so much more. My grubs say I am a better mommy : )


So I will be getting back at the slow, but will most likely add in some pics from the past few years along with things we are doing from day to day that is just to fun not to share.


Welcome back to my "Never a Dull Moment" Life..


No comments: