Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One of my favorite Outfits

Okay. Grammy bought this for Val when I was still expecting.. It's Gymboree size 3-6 months.. She wore it last year, and it still fit her this year.. and the shoes just finally fit.. I had to take her picture as she is finally outgrowing. My little girl has grown a lot this past month.. jumped from a size 2 to size 4 shoe !!!!!!


Don't you love the shoes.. they are too small now.. Val loves shoes.. she goes around trying on shoes all the time.. funny thing is she doesn't always keep her on as she loved taking them on and off.. Funny funny girl
I found the hat one day out shopping with mom.. I thought it went well with the outfit.. Isn't she adorable.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veryblessed said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she is. They really do grow up fast.