Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

You never relize how special family is until they aren't there. I know I have my times I don't get along with my sisters (that's part of being an individual),but there hasn't been a greater blessing for me his Thanksgiving than having my sister (who doesn't live nearby) and her whole family with us this year. Hearing the kids run and play... that's 19 total. I've had a busy and fun week. Time defiently flying by to fast. I know my grubs are going to miss having the big boys to play with and my little blossom having so many hands ready to spoil her. That's all I have to say for now.. It's a wonderful Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for.
1. My whole family is together (first time in 7 1/2 yrs.. my wedding)
2. Christ is the center of my heart and home
3. My grubs, blossom and husband are all my dreams and more come true.
4. I have a wonderful church family
5. Not only do I love my family, but I love my in-laws : )
6. New friends that I've gotten to know over the past few months
7. I have a place to keep me warm at night

I have so many... Anthony said he is thankful this year for.
His Church
His Family
and the games he plays at Awana so he can get his energy out before he needs to say his verses.

No comments: